Investing More in Moms: The Mom Project Raises $25 Million
With your unwavering support and commitment to moms at work (and of course, at home!), we have made incredible progress towards building a better workplace for everyone. Over 275,000 talented professionals and more than 2,000 companies of all sizes have joined forces to drive business forward with The Mom Project to date. And we’re just getting started...
Today we are thrilled to share the close of a $25 million Series B fundraise. As the leading career destination for moms, we are beyond excited to continue connecting millions of talented women with leading employers that respect work-life integration.
Together we’ve proven that hiring, retaining and supporting moms and caregivers isn’t just a nice thing to do — it’s great for business.
We’re in a unique moment in time where companies are embracing flexible work and prioritizing inclusion, and are excited to rapidly accelerate our efforts to unlock the potential of moms in the workplace. Our latest round of funding will help expand our Enterprise product suite, build out our mom community engagement strategy and engage with more small business customers.
Our movement is growing. And we're so thankful to have you here with us!
Learn more about our latest round of fundraising and what's next for The Mom Project:
- TechCrunch: The Mom Project raises $25M for its job site aimed at working mothers
- Cheddar: The Mom Project raises $25M in Series B funding
- Crunchbase: The Mom Project's efforts to help moms find new jobs boosted by $25M Series B
- PitchBook: The Mom Project lands $25M Series B
- Crain's Chicago Business: The Mom Project rings up $25M
- ChicagoInno: The Mom Projects raises $25M
- Built In Chicago: The Mom Project raises $25M to support working families